I got some books!
I can show you my booooks… Shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me bookseller, have you got this amazing book I want? A whole new world. A dazzling place I never knew. Books full of thrilling plots and hundreds of words. Now I’m in a whole new world with books.
(Sing to A Whole New World – Aladdin 😀 )
Honestly, I’m not entirely sure how much more my bookshelf can take… Space is becoming seriously limited at the moment. But of course, that did not stop me from purchasing yet more books. I really can’t be stopped and don’t try and stop me. I’m a book hoarder.
Generally I post my hauls on my youtube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7mtPl9XTMt1USXYjYJNcew
But to be honest, I am really horrible at filming videos and uploading them. So I thought this was the next best thing… Sigh…
Most of these books are not originally new. Let’s just say that I’m a bit of a Queen when it comes to winning books from competitions and when it comes to finding books second hand (from garage sales, op shops, markets… you name it, I’ve probably found second hand books there). However, a couple of them are new.
I guess I should actually start the book haul, huh? And stop babbling on… Yeah, probably a good idea. Right, onto the books (probably what everyone is waiting for!)
Books I hauled:
- The One Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (This is my 2nd copy of this book :3 )
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby
- Italian for Dummies
- You Had Me At Hello by Mhairi McFarlane
- Alice in Wonderland by Gena Showalter
- Eldest by Christopher Paolini
- City of the Beasts by Isabel Allende
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith
- The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
- Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
- Geek Girl All That Glitters by Holly Smale
So all of these books were collected over the past couple of months. Like I said I’m bad at updating my youtube channel. That is why there is so many now because I meant to film a video… but didn’t… but hey, that’s all right! Now they can find spaces on my book shelf… somewhere… I don’t know where though 😀 Ha…ha…yeah, everything’s fine… just crying over my lack of shelf space right now… just ignore me…